Wednesday, November 13, 2013

2 more weeks!

Yes, I am counting down the weeks!
I started estrogen patches last Saturday.  I started with one patch and I am suppose to work my way up to 4 patches.  So far I am at 2 patches, I should be at 4 patches by Tuesday and that is when my next appointment is.. The estrogen is suppose to making my lining grow and I'm still on injections to keep my ovaries quiet and keep from ovulating.
Saturday wasn't a great day. All day I seemed to either have a huge headache or felt nauseous. I am fairly certain it just the introduction of the estrogen into my system. I have been ok every since, so that a good thing. I am worried about when I have to start the progesterone shot next week because I got really sick last time. Hopefully, that will also only be a one day thing.

That's about it for this week. Nothing really new, just trying to keep this blog updated. I know I have been pretty boring the last couple of months but I guess that part of the process.  Lots of waiting!
I'm really hope this transfer works otherwise it will be more waiting until we can try again. I'm tired of waiting!

Keep you all posted after the Dr. appointment next week!

No comments: