Wednesday, July 9, 2014

34 Weeks

So close and still so far away! I'm so ready to meet this little wiggly girl!
I had 2 appointments this week. One with the OB and one for monitoring.  Everything is going well so far.  At the OB, my belly measured exactly on track, my blood pressure was normal and I'm only a gaining a pound a week (which is the recommended amount). I mentioned my contractions that I have all day everyday to the doctor and she was not concerned about it. As long as the contraction do not come in a pattern or close together.  Which so far they have been very irregular and no pain just discomfort from my belly tightening up.  I am hoping that all this practicing makes it easier to push baby out.
At my monitoring appointment, baby was yet again uncooperative. She was sleeping during the heart rate monitoring, so not doing her accelerations. And she was wiggling for the ultrasound. Pretty much the opposite of what they need her to do.  Just can't win with this one. Oh well!
But overall, she is doing great!
Baby girl moves around a ton! I'm always getting kicked, punched and headbutted. She still has the hiccups all the time too.
We still have no name decided for her yet. Everyone keeps asking me what we are naming her and we seriously have yet to decide.
Her room is all ready for her and so are all her things. Everything is organized and cleaned/washed.
Now ti's just a waiting game!
I was going to try to work until the end of July, but my boss is getting worried that my water will break while I am work and she doesn't want that to happen so I might be off work sooner than planned. If that happens, I hope baby comes just a tiny bit early so I wont get too bored just hanging out at home waiting.
In the meantime, we went to AZ for the holiday weekend. This was my last trip until after baby arrives. We went to AZ because I was throwing a bridal shower for my BFF, Kalina, who is getting married in October. (In which I am a bridesmaid and is giving me a goal to lose the baby weight before her wedding so I can fit in my dress).
We also had one last chance to see the family before baby arrives.


Sorry this post is going up almost a week late


No comments: