Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Transfer Day

Today was the day! Transfer has been completed.
I started my morning off with some acupuncture, which was relaxing and calming. Exactly what I needed before my transfer.
At the doctors office I had to wait almost a hour with a full bladder before we were actually ready for transfer.  The embryologist said our little embryo look great and she is hoping this one will be the one.  Which was good news since it was rated as a 3 quality when it was frozen, which isn't great.
But since the embryo thawed out so nicely we are more hopeful.
Also, my doctor said that I should not be on bed rest. I need to resume my usual activity.  So that's good. A little hard to do with Alex around even with help from my mom.
So now it's the dreaded two week wait!  Hoping for a much better outcome then the last two attempts.  Going back for acupuncture on Friday for my relaxing treatment. Updates to follow as I get them!

No comments: