Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Genetic Test results in a week!

Got my appointment scheduled to get our genetic tests results for all the frozen embryos. Next Tuesday!
Hopefully during this appointment, we will also schedule the transfer and decide which embryo will be thawed out to be transferred.   The waiting is almost over!  Well at least until waiting for the transfer to happen and then waiting the 2 weeks to see if the embryo sticks and grows.

On the bright side, My OHSS is completely gone! Back to my normal size and normal weight.
This means I am also back a the gym, trying to stay in shape for the transfer. No more Gatorade! I was getting tired of drinking that stuff.





This was my belly about a 5 days after the retrieval and my belly was full of fluid from the OHSS. I had gained about 6 pounds.













And this is me about 2 days ago. Back to normal! Thankfully!


Update next week with hopefully good news!


No comments: