Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Waiting!

We are just about 2 weeks since the retrieval and still about another week before I can even make an appointment to see the Dr and get our biopsy results.
I all the sudden feel really anxious about waiting. I had been doing really well not thinking about it and the last 2 weeks have gone by quickly. Maybe because last night all my dreams were about having the transfer done, I've gotten more anxious.
I have also been stalking the internet, reading message board post by people going though IVF. Which has been both helpful and stressful. Most days I read success stories and it gives me a lot hope that things will work out this time.  There are so many other couples out there that have more complex problems then Greg and I have and IVF works out for them.  But then of course there are those that IVF hasn't yet worked out, so those stories make me super nervous.
Anyway, trying to stay up beat and focus on positive thoughts! It will work this time!

On another note, my OHSS has started to subside. I have lost 3 pounds of the about 6 that I gained in the week after the retrieval. My belly is almost back to its normal flat state, which I am pretty excited about.  I have also introduced caffeine back into my life. I missed it so much! I'm going to enjoy it while I can! Pretty sure I'll have to be back off it around transfer time.
I haven't been to the gym in almost month, so I'm going to start back on Friday. Get back to my normal life for hopefully only a month.

I'm really hoping that we will have enough embryos that come back good so we can transfer before Thanksgiving.  But that's hopeful thinking on my part. No definite plans until I see the Dr.
Not having definite plans and results is killing my Type A planning personality.

next update I hope to have plans and results!

Love you all!

No comments: