Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Fail #2

Well it's official we have had our second fail.  Initially we got good results with the blood test.  Positive with a great number on the first blood draw.  Second blood draw was not great. Number went up but not enough.  Third blood draw number stayed exactly the same.  Fourth blood drop was a  significant decrease. Another Chemical pregnancy.  
Not sure why my embryos are implanting but not continuing grow after the initial implantation.  Hopefully on my follow up visit we will be able to look more in depth at what a possible cause could be, besides just bad luck. We only have 4 embryos left and they are the poor quality ones.  We have used up all the good quality embryos. And I'm reaching the end of my physical and emotional limit with these tries.  
Updates to follow after my next visit.  In the mean time we are enjoying our vacation in California!!!! 

No comments: