Monday, September 26, 2016

Transfer Day

Its done! Our second attempt at baby #2 is complete, Transfer went relatively smoothly. Except for having to wait a hour for my bladder to fill up completely.  Last transfer my bladder was too full and I had to let a little out and then I still felt like I was going to burst. So this time I didn't drink as much water, but then invent full enough.  Then when my bladder was full enough, I had to wait 15 model minutes for the embryologist to be ready.  It's good thing they gave my a Valium to take beforehand. By the time I actually had the transfer I was getting sleepy and didn't care about anything especially my very full bladder. Transfer was easy and the embryologist said this embryo was looming better than the last one and she gave it extra time to grow and expand.
Now it's the dreaded 9 days wait for my first blood draw. Hoping for better results and higher numbers than last transfer. 
Thankfully, my mom is here to help entertain Alex.  She's has so much engery and I've been trying to relax and think positive.
On a side note, my estrogen levels finally got down to normal

No comments: