Friday, March 17, 2017

6 weeks

Today, we had our 6 weeks ultrasound and there was tiny little baby and a heart beat. Just like we were hoping for.  Heartbeat was the in the 90's which the doctor said is just where it should be for 6 weeks.  No ultrasound picture to post this time. Maybe next check, which is in 2 weeks.
Also, got my blood drawn to see if my meds need any adjusting.
While I am excited for the news that we have a bay with heartbeat, I am also still nervous that something could go wrong. An unfortunate side effect to having multiple miscarriages. Hoping that this first trimester goes smoothly and we get in the second trimester with a healthy baby.

Got my blood draw results and levels were good. Continuing on my current doses for now. Hopefully after my next appointment I will be able to start tapering off.

Also, I have been feeling much more nauseous then I did with Alex.  No throwing up, just feeling gross after eating. I've been really tired too, though I feel like my meds have something to do with that. And I've been having issues with my hips getting out of place. Going to have to do something about that later I'm sure.

No comments: