Friday, March 31, 2017

8 weeks

Today was my 8 weeks check and everything went as expected.  Little baby is growing appropriately and the heart rate went up to the 160's. All good news today!!
Also had my blood drawn again, to check my hormone levels to see if I can start coming off my meds. I'm looking forward to getting off the meds.  My back injection spots are so sore and I'm tired of the suppositories.
I'm still not feeling too great. Nauseous most days though it's on and off throughout the day.  Still no throwing up, thankfully.  I feel dehydrated all the time despite drinking tons of water. Though my need to nap isn't as bad as it was, I can get through the day without a nap. I would still like to nap. 
I go back for another check in 2 weeks, again to check for growth and heart rate.  10 weeks is still a big deal for me.  Since before Alex we never got past 10 weeks. Though 12 weeks is still the biggest milestone. 
Updates as my blood results come in.

No comments: