Saturday, September 17, 2016

Second try in 9 days

I have been late at posting that I have started my meds for this second try.  My transfer is in 9 days. I guess that makes me over the half way point of this cycle. The first injections have been going well except I nicked a vein on one injections and gave myself a large bruise.  Good thing it has cooled down here and I don't need to wear shorts. I tried to do the patches again but the name brand instead of the generics that I used on the last cycle. And ended up having a similar skin reaction but less severe. I was switched to estrogen pills, both oral and suppositories.  I start the dreaded progesterone injections next week.
On top of all this stuff, I also had a bacterial sinus infection. I was having serious headaches, neck pain and face and ear pressure.  Got some antibiotics and I am feeling better.  But that added 2 more pills to my daily bunch. That's 9 pills a day that I've been taking.
Really hoping this cycle results in a positive because I don't want to go through all this again.  It's been much harder these last two cycles then when I did all this stuff the cycle I got Alex from.  I didn't have nearly these kind of side effects. 
So finger crossed!!!!

No comments: