Friday, December 20, 2013

Dr Visit

Today was my first Dr. visit since getting my positive pregnancy test results. I am/baby is 6 weeks and 1 day.
So I got an ultrasound to confirm there is in fact a baby growing inside and that it has implanted in the correct spot.
And..

There it is! A tiny little peanut.  It measured at exactly 6 weeks and 1 day. We got see the tiny little heartbeat flickering and we got to hear it as well.  Heart was beating at 107 beats per min.  Just getting started working.
Dr. said things look great!  He did warn that even though things are good there is still always that chance of miscarriage. Which I am quite aware of it, since we have been here before.  Hearing the heartbeat and losing it later.  But we are being optimistic!
I am suppose to be staying on all my medications, continuing injections and such till at least 10 weeks. Only a month to go, I hope!
My due date was confirmed at August 14, 2014!
And I suppose everyone wants to know if its a boy or a girl?!
Well....






We are joining Team PINK! 
So hoping that this little girl will be the one sticks through and makes it all the way!
I can't wait to buy little girl things! Trying to restrain myself (and my mom) till we are through the first trimester, at least!  But its fun to look!
and yes, those of you knew I wanted a girl were right. But she did also happen to be the first genetically good embryo on the list. I think we were just meant to have her!


thank you all for your continued support and prayers!
Love you all and Thanks again!

2 comments:

Monica Carpenter said...

This gave me goosebumps! Congratulations again Noels!

Greg & Courtney said...

Thank you!
Now its your turn Monica! : )
I hope you get your baby soon!