Thursday, July 14, 2016

One more Week until Transfer

I went to the doctor a couple of day ago for my mid cycle ultrasound and blood work check. I started using estrogen patches to boost the lining of my uterus, in order to make a nice comfy home for my little embryo,. Ultrasound and blood work were all good.  Lining is looking exactly as it should and hormones levels are at the appropriate amount.
The only bad thing is that I seem to be having a worse reaction the estrogen patches then I did before. Either my skim has gotten more sensitive or the adhesive the generic brand the pharmacy gave is different. Either way, my belly, where the patches are located, is so itchy and the patches cause these lovely red spots when i remove them.  I have remind myself this is worth it and only temporary. Hopefully I will be rid of these patches sooner rather than later.
I do start the dreaded progesterone in oil injections tomorrow. These are not fun and kind of painful. But with the way these patches are effecting me, I feel like the injections will not seem so bad.
I am excited and nervous about the transfer next week. I'm hoping for the same luck we had the first time, with Little A. Really hoping that we will not have to do another cycle after this and little embryo will stick and thrive.
Please send sticky baby dust this way! We need it!

For photo updates, I post updates on my instagram account @cmgnoel
for those that are interested in those.

Until next week....

3 comments:

A+K Arras said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A+K Arras said...

I just want you to know that I've been checking this blog monthly (sometimes even more!) since Alex was born. Finally some exciting updates! Wishing you some warm and squishy endometrium and sticky baby dust and all that borderline creepy stuff people say when you're TTC :D

Love, The Arrases

Greg & Courtney said...

Thank you ladies! I have been really bad at updating the blog since Alex was born. I was really busy with her and the blog took a back seat. But now that we are back at fertility treatments it was time to blog again. Though I am still not great at finding the time to write like I use to.
Thanks for your support and all the creepy TTC stuff! ;-)